Turning 71 soon?

If you’re turning 71 by the end of this year, you’ll want to start reviewing and discussing your retirement income product options. The Canada Revenue Agency requires Canadians to convert all their registered savings products into retirement income products by the end of the year they turn 71.

Read the income plan resources on this website, and if you’re a Great-West Life group plan member, call our Retirement Information Line at 1-800-305-1444 to discuss your retirement income options.